In my secondary practicum, I have:
- Created a multicultural display themed “Love around the World” to promote and encourage students to investigate the library’s collection of multicultural literature and resources.
- Developed and distributed a list of multicultural fiction and nonfiction books to correspond with the multicultural display.
- Reviewed the usage data for the eBook collection, identified gaps, recommended materials and developed, in collaboration with the school librarian, a strategy to promote eBooks.
- Developed a survey to assess student attitudes and knowledge of the library’s eBook resources.
- Collaborated and taught with a freshman history teacher a lesson on the basics of citing resources using NoodleTools.
- Created resource guide for NoodleTool Notecard Creation